Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A 2 pm game? YES! Please Please. I am bored.

Punk the Zips!

Reactions: Bill Russell

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hulkster! You know how to get me fired up, AA.
Remind me to tell you my Andre the Giant story as a teenager when I was responsible for getting robes and title belts and delivering drinks to the locker rooms. Old Mid-Atlantic Rasslin’ days. Knowing me I have already told it here.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I think we're outscoring them 27-7 with Osun on the floor.
I havent seen a Bonnie team pass this well in a long time. They have moved the ball really well and have got a lot of layups and high % shots. Only negative is the 3 pt shooting and some shot selection has been poor. Otherwise that was as good of a half as I could have drawn up.

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I havent seen a Bonnie team pass this well in a long time. They have moved the ball really well and have got a lot of layups and high % shots. Only negative is the 3 pt shooting and some shot selection has been poor. Otherwise that was as good of a half as I could have drawn up.
They are crushing them when they keep the ball hot with that extra pass. Not when they choose to dribble and try step back 3s.

·
Registered
782 Posts
You need to retire, like res and me.
I took half a vacation day and blew out of the office at 12:30.

A little sloppy at the end of the half and they need to defend the middle better when the big guy is on the bench, but overall a good half.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Remind me to tell you my Andre the Giant story as a teenager when I was responsible for getting robes and title belts and delivering drinks to the locker rooms. Old Mid-Atlantic Rasslin’ days. Knowing me I have already told it here.
You have told it somewhere...
But knowing me, I don't remember where...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts