1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Not sure what to expect here after all that time off, including no practice for the guys. I mean I don't expect things to be pretty, but there's a wide range of outcomes ranging from "well that was somewhat not the worst" all the way to a bottle of bourbon (which could be good or bad).

At least these next two games will be UMass playing against the top half of the conference finally.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tonight I have to work at the office and at another location until 8 pm. That might be a good thing.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Keshawn Curry's brother was killed so he is with his family in Florida. Bones is out tonight and as we know Tre Clark was suspended and left the program. That leaves Ace at guard and most likely Josh Banks who rarely plays. They might have to go to a preferred walk-on Arnold Henderson at guard some tonight. Sad to hear about Keshawn's brother. Awful.

·
Registered
7,752 Posts
Keshawn Curry's brother was shot and killed so he is with his family in Florida. Sad to hear about Keshawn's brother. Awful.
When did this happen? I remember how awful it was when, a week before the draft a few years ago, DeAndre Bembry's brother was shot and killed breaking up a fight.

So tragic.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When did this happen? I remember how awful it was when, a week before the draft a few years ago, DeAndre Bembry's brother was shot and killed breaking up a fight.

So tragic.
Coach mentioned that it happened on Saturday evening.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I can only assume BigE is on an extended vacation:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
TV Teddy Valentine hands out the classic Chaz Williams bailout. Guard drives out of control, throws up a flailing shot, falls toward the baseline, gets whistle.
There was a bump but the call came 3 seconds after so there should have been no call.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
There was a bump but the call came 3 seconds after so there should have been no call.
I was at work and I just finished watching my recording. Yeah, TV Teddy held his whistle until two dribbles up the court. Hey, I will take it. Love the young guys showing so much heart. Baldwin was fantastic for 40 minutes.

Reactions: ace93

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

1 - 12 of 12 Posts