Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Trap game in terms of staying a little closer than expected, fine, but if this is an actual trap game (loss) then as much as it pains me to say it the Rams don't deserve to go dancing.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Is this game considered a bit, a lot, somewhat of a rivalry? I know both schools have others they as rivals, but was not sure if this one falls into that category also.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Is this game considered a bit, a lot, somewhat of a rivalry? I know both schools have others they as rivals, but was not sure if this one falls into that category also.
Not too much anymore, UMass and URI haven't seemed to be top end teams at the same time since the '90s. It is a more satisfying win than most when we get it, however. I would say St. Joseph's has probably been a more intense in-conference rivalry lately, although with Phil gone I'm not sure if that will also quiet down.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Tony Bergeron is a flat out punk. There is no love lost between Jacob Toppin and his family and Bergeron, from him coaching Jacob at Woodstock Academy last year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts