Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
The Flyer Spider game was close throughout with Grant designing a play to spring Blakeney free for the game winning jam. Interesting how those same fans who wanted Grant burned at the stake after the LaSalle game now want him canonized.

·
Piker
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
For quite some time. Haven't you seen their streak of 20 win seasons? It's been all over the internet.
You hurt me res. Anyway, I know the feeling of what happens when my squad is missing players and end of the season injuries are the worst. Hope that the Bonnies can get healthy for Friday night's game although I know Osun is a big worry. It sure sucks because he seems like such a good guy and a great player.

·
Piker
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
The guy in front of me at the Stu had the last 15 seconds of the UR/UD game playing on his iPad. I saw the inbounds play when they were making player introductions at my game. I could not figure out what the refs were looking reviewing after the last foul that UR took.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
The guy in front of me at the Stu had the last 15 seconds of the UR/UD game playing on his iPad. I saw the inbounds play when they were making player introductions at my game. I could not figure out what the refs were looking reviewing after the last foul that UR took.
I think they said "Dayton doesn't have any timeouts left, let's review time remaining for 7 minutes".

21 - 40 of 53 Posts