Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Piker
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I think they said "Dayton doesn't have any timeouts left, let's review time remaining for 7 minutes".
What were they reviewing? They called the foul. Did they think it was a flagrant 1 or something? If UD did not have any timeouts that is bad bad bad. Oh well. I was wondering because I did not have sound.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The guy in front of me at the Stu had the last 15 seconds of the UR/UD game playing on his iPad. I saw the inbounds play when they were making player introductions at my game. I could not figure out what the refs were looking reviewing after the last foul that UR took.
The UR player grabbed Camara so they were reviewing it for a flagrant foul. They decided after 7 minutes that there was a common foul before he grabbed Camara

·
Piker
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
The UR player grabbed Camara so they were reviewing it for a flagrant foul. They decided after 7 minutes that there was a common foul before he grabbed Camara
So you say they were reviewing for a flagrant and urmite thinks they were reviewing the clock. Ha! I had no sound and I could not figure out what they were reviewing and why it took so long.

By the way, it was a great pick that set up the alley oop. Not sure why UR did not go to zone for that inbounds.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I would have expected such a predictable post on UD Pride not here.
I am not a member of UD Pride although I access it daily. My post was in response to posts on UD Pride after the LaSalle game. In fairness there are similar sentiments expressed on message boards throughout the country when a fan's team loses a close or one they were expected to win handily.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
So you say they were reviewing for a flagrant and urmite thinks they were reviewing the clock. Ha! I had no sound and I could not figure out what they were reviewing and why it took so long.

By the way, it was a great pick that set up the alley oop. Not sure why UR did not go to zone for that inbounds.
They decided in the first 7 seconds that it wasn't a flagrant and then rest of the 7 minutes was for the clock. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

Ironically, UD ran the same play with 45 seconds left but it was from the other side of the floor. Grant said it was open then so they decided to run it again.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I am not a member of UD Pride although I access it daily. My post was in response to posts on UD Pride after the LaSalle game. In fairness there are similar sentiments expressed on message boards throughout the country when a fan's team loses a close or one they were expected to win handily.
I know. My post wasn’t fair. I don’t read UD Pride. Too much arguing and attacking each other. The non-public forum is probably different

41 - 53 of 53 Posts