Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
The sample size is now large enough to announce the A10’s biggest douchebag, and it is a TIE, folks:

Tavian Dunn-Martin and Michael Hughes share the honors, everyone.

Congrats to Kellan Grady, Bayley Steele, Josh Colon, Sincere Carry, and Chase Johnson, who were the other finalists.
There's a common theme amongst a majority of the nominees, I see.

·
Piker
8,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The sample size is now large enough to announce the A10’s biggest douchebag, and it is a TIE, folks:

Tavian Dunn-Martin and Michael Hughes share the honors, everyone.

Congrats to Kellan Grady, Bayley Steele, Josh Colon, Sincere Carry, and Chase Johnson, who were the other finalists.
I really cannot hate on them for having that swag. Being a dawg is important and in all sincerity I give props to Coach Dambrot for his approach. I might not like certain things about him and how he goes about things but he is first and foremost a guy that knows how to win. Duquesne is not going anywhere as long as he is there. Overall I was happy about the effort of my Rams last night. The last 6 minutes not so much. Poor decisions on offense. Horrible free throw shooting. An inbounds violation and yet they had their chance to ice it in regulation. Kudos to the Dukes for taking full advantage and walking out with a win.

·
Registered
551 Posts
We've just not been doing this whole thing right.
VCU lost last night...and gained a spot in the NET.
Maybe that's the key.
VCU dropped from 55 to 60 after last night's loss. The NET wasn't updated until just a short time ago.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts