Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is going to that?

I'm thinking of going (especially since parking is free).

Anyone else thinking of going, so we can take over the questions and dominate the show? (or is that just my own perverted interest?)

·
Premium Member
4,497 Posts
$10 says Damon goes incognito with a moustache and a trenchcoat and keeps on yelling out "Sign Stoudamire to the Max and trade Telfair"

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Hap said:
who is going to that?

I'm thinking of going (especially since parking is free).

Anyone else thinking of going, so we can take over the questions and dominate the show? (or is that just my own perverted interest?)
I'd go, but I have this job thing I have to go to in order to get paid my current salary, which my CEO is telling us were over the cap? What a load of crap.....next thing you know, I'll get traded for a box of thumb tacs and two staplers!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
HOWIE said:
I'd go, but I have this job thing I have to go to in order to get paid my current salary, which my CEO is telling us were over the cap? What a load of crap.....next thing you know, I'll get traded for a box of thumb tacs and two staplers!!!! :biggrin:
I don't know where you work, but office supplies are like GOLD where I work. Sorry dude...you might have to pack your bags.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Hap said:
forgot to mention it's from 6:30-8:00PM I think.
I have a date with my daughter and the bedtime story of Peter Cottontail, but I am sure that you will let me know how it all pans out won't you good buddy? :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
Przybilla is going to be there to answer questions too.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
HearToTemptYou said:
I'll be there.
Can you ask them which football team is better......Pittsburgh or Cleveland and get back to me on that one? :biggrin:

Oh wait, we're talking basketball aren't we, never the less......I am sure that they will answer that question.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Does anybody know for sure what time it starts?

Thanks....

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
zagsfan20 said:
Does anybody know for sure what time it starts?

Thanks....
6ish, I want to say 6:30, but you might want to get there early to be the crowd! If your going I would hope that you would shed some light on what is said and asked.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
I love the tough questions for Patterson......Lets see how much he'll side step stuff.....

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Schilly said:
HOWIE I heard your company just ordered an Easy Button.
Yep, but the dam thing don't work! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
So I want to know who all went, I caught part of the show before bedtime and yes Hap, I caught your question which I thought was put together quite good. I didn't realize that you were the President of all those fan clubs, but you did get some applause tonight, good job Big Man! :biggrin:

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HOWIE said:
So I want to know who all went, I caught part of the show before bedtime and yes Hap, I caught your question which I thought was put together quite good. I didn't realize that you were the President of all those fan clubs, but you did get some applause tonight, good job Big Man! :biggrin:
I'm surprised that Wheels knew about the MB fanclub...

but it was funny hearing the guy clap when I go "and another #30..."

clap clap clap

"not named Rasheed Wallace"

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
:biggrin:
Hap said:
I'm surprised that Wheels knew about the MB fanclub...

but it was funny hearing the guy clap when I go "and another #30..."

clap clap clap

"not named Rasheed Wallace"
That was classic and it came across on the radio great. I knew where you were going with it, but did the guy's jaw drop when you said "Not Rasheed Wallace"? How many people were there and were women really upset that Mike Rice was married? :biggrin:

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HOWIE said:
:biggrin:

That was classic and it came across on the radio great. I knew where you were going with it, but did the guy's jaw drop when you said "Not Rasheed Wallace"? How many people were there and were women really upset that Mike Rice was married? :biggrin:
I don't know how well it went over, HTTY and I were off to one side, hidden from most of the crowd (so we'd get a better view).

btw, I got 3 hats baby! One with a trivia question "who did Petrie score the 51 against twice" (houston)...who was the guy that Mike Rice replaced on the radio (Petrie) and the 3rd because Mike Barrett threw it to me (and actually hit Katie Brown (sp?) ) when I was talking. Thats why I said the bit about the car.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Hap said:
I don't know how well it went over, HTTY and I were off to one side, hidden from most of the crowd (so we'd get a better view).

btw, I got 3 hats baby! One with a trivia question "who did Petrie score the 51 against twice" (houston)...who was the guy that Mike Rice replaced on the radio (Petrie) and the 3rd because Mike Barrett threw it to me (and actually hit Katie Brown (sp?) ) when I was talking. Thats why I said the bit about the car.
So there were three people there? You, HTTY and Katie Brown? :whoknows:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts