Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's because of all these stupid turnovers that the team crashes and burns to the ground. God I am sick of them. It's so bad it makes Jesus wanna cry. Once 4 or 5 turnovers are committed and more happens the amount keeps adding. How does it keep happening? We haven't even faced that many of the good teams yet. I don't even want to imagine when we do. I really hope this will be addressed and improved on soon. If this keeps up we can't expect to stay in games for long. This is what keeps us from winning.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Yes its horrible I think Miles got called for traveling 3 times

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Growing pains maybe? A bunch of young guys getting used to a more up-tempo style of play?

The good news is that if they can cut down on the turnovers over the course of the year, they could get pretty decent.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
HILARIOUS to me how the attitude of this entire board changes with wins and losses. We win and we are a "playoff team", we lose and everybody on the Blazers is trash.

Mama said there would be games like this. This is a very young team that is learning day by day. Give them some time to gel. There are alot more positives than negatives when you look at the whole picture.

Relax.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Admittedly, it's not exactly the same people screaming yay and boo. Baler and quick said nothing the last few games, and now they're emboldened.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
stupendous said:
HILARIOUS to me how the attitude of this entire board changes with wins and losses. We win and we are a "playoff team", we lose and everybody on the Blazers is trash.

Mama said there would be games like this. This is a very young team that is learning day by day. Give them some time to gel. There are alot more positives than negatives when you look at the whole picture.

Relax.
everybody isn't 3 or 4 people.

only a few people said we'd make the playoffs, and only a few thinks the whole team is trash.

A large portion of the board thought that the team is playing decent, but not enough to justify canzano's pathetic attempt at planting a seed.

Or maybe it's just me. I don't think that the first 6 games meant they'd make the playoffs, nor do I think todays game means they'll win 15 games.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts