Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Knicks close to obtaining point guard Raymond Felton in sign and trade with Blazers, source tells Y! Sports.
Marc J. Spears

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
If this means they don't match the Lin offer sheet that might also make it difficult for Houston to acquire Howard. I think I would put a Jenny Craig clause in Raymond's contract.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Interesting. Lin must not be as worth it financially as everyone was trying to imply. But this doesn't mean they don't match just that they're the same old retard Knicks who want 3 PGs

Felton had his best season with Amare but that was two years ago. People in PDX feel like he wrecked their season

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
They will still be matching Lin. I don't think that's ever been in doubt.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
What's the difference between Marc stein and Marc spears?

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
I hope this means they are thinking about not matching that Lin contract. I want CP3 next summer or at the trade deadline
CP3 is like a 9 or 10. The Knicks are the guy who leaves with a fat 3 before closing time or goes home alone.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Re: CONFIRMED: Knicks trade Jeffries, Gadzuric, and pick to Blazers for Felton and Thomas

He signed the offer sheet with Houston.
He said signed a piece of paper that was worth 25 million dollars to him. The guy is a rotten human being.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts