Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
aka Chilltown
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Micky Arison ‏@MickyArison

Its 2:30am in London and I was just woken up with great news. Welcome to the family #20!!
This was retweeted by David Aldridge.. I don't follow Arison.

·
aka Chilltown
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

The deterioration of Ray Allen's relationship with Rajon Rondo played a significant factor in his leaving for Miami, several sources tell Y!

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Done deal.

Can't wait for the Heat to visit the Boston Garden next season. That games goes national, right ABC?

·
#1 Stromile Swift Fan
4,327 Posts
Ray Allen must have felt very very disrespected when he almost got traded at the deadline.

I can see why he would feel wronged by the Celtics, and I heard he had beef with Rondo...

but still...Celtics offered more money and he went to the Heat...

Ray Allen is a traitor and he's dead to me..

·
Premium Member
26,979 Posts
Ray has a certain spot where he likes to catch the ball. He's one of those guys that lives by repetition. It's the one place he hasn't received a pass in about three years. Rondo will literally make him reach/bend every time he throws it Ray's way. He really is that big an asshole. And one reason why I wish Boston had pulled the plug this summer because you can't rebuild around him.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Heat should see if they could get Brand on a veteran's minimum deal. I am sure he'll get much better offers, but he's still going to be getting his money from the Sixers. If I am not mistaken he makes what his contract was for next year and the Sixers will pay everything that a new team does not. So the money would be the same next year wouldn't it?

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Ray is kind of done though, so it's whatever. Dude's legs are made out of play dough now.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
He can still shoot, but he looked pretty bad on D last year. Probably a lot of that was the bone spurs. For 3 million it's not like you're getting a prime Ray Allen.

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Doesn't need to be prime ray Allen. Just needs to knock down threes, something he definitely still can do. Great signing.

·
#1 Stromile Swift Fan
4,327 Posts
he is a GREAT fit on the heat.

People that are saying that he's done are very wrong..he was injured during the entire playoffs and that was what was slowing him down. With the surgery and rest, I wouldn't be surprised if he was basically 100%, this was a guy that was shooting at an all time high efficiency during the regular season, a guy like him doesn't just all of a sudden lose his skill overnight.

That being said, I hate him and he's dead to me.

****ing Allen..**** **** ****

·
Registered
203 Posts
great pick up for the heat, specially since people always try to clog the paint against wade/lebron, so having a bonafide shooter like ray is awesome. I think he musthad some real issues with rondo or I dont think he would ditch the celtics, although the celtics can now maybe look into getting some other piece for them since they already have good players in the guard positions with jet.

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
Great signing for the Heat.

The Miami/Boston rivalry just got that much more interesting.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Ray Allen was one of my all time favorite Bucks.. i gave him a pass for being a celtic, but i will no overlook this ring chasing bullshit by going to the heat...ray allen is dead to me

1 - 20 of 84 Posts