Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Just going up online: Michael Beasley has committed to sign with Phoenix Suns on a three-year, $18 mil, sources close to situation tell ESPN

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Landry Fields got more money than Michael Beasley.

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
I think it is worth the risk... if it really is 3 years 18 million that's a reasonable price for a guy who, if nothing else, can score the ball.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
I've been in favor of this. PHX is in a position where it can gamble. 23 yrs old, former #2 pick. Freedom. Not looking over his shoulder of one of those 17 PFs coming in from Minnesota or not on a team that never wanted in him first place in Miami. I know he's more capable than he's shown. I also trust Gentry.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
That's a shame. I was looking forward to seeing more of Love, Beasley and Rubio playing together as they continued to get better. Oh well.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hmmm... Still going for that 14th pick with Beasley, Gortat, potentially Gordon and roleplayers? Suppose Suns still want to fill the seats. Maybe 10th pick this time around. Who knows, maybe the Suns get on to something here with these younger players, plus Marshall and next years pick.

Off topic, but doesn't this still keep Childress off the floor? Maybe Beasley plays some PF. But come on now, give Childress minutes or amnesty him. The lack of value from that signing is just irritating until something changes.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hmmm... Still going for that 14th pick with Beasley, Gortat, potentially Gordon and roleplayers? Suppose Suns still want to fill the seats. Maybe 10th pick this time around. Who knows, maybe the Suns get on to something here with these younger players, plus Marshall and next years pick.

Off topic, but doesn't this still keep Childress off the floor? Maybe Beasley plays some PF. But come on now, give Childress minutes or amnesty him. The lack of value from that signing is just irritating until something changes.
no kidding... I think this situation has been dragging for far too long...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts