Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If these guys develop into their full potential in a few years, will anyone in the east be able to stop us? I believe that when our kids finally realize what abilities they have, and develop Alonzo mourning type attitudes, no one would be able to drive to the basket without getting swatted! Do you see anyone else in the east competing with us in lets say... 3 years?:rolleyes:

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
a lot of things can happen in 3 years but just off growth players and best case scenerios i'd have to say the cavs, pacers, wizards pistons and celtics look like trouble in a few year all for different reasons

·
Registered
835 Posts
An Alonzo Mourning type attitude and intensity is something very few players in this league have. With these guys being 20 years old it is hard to say what type of intensity and attitude they will develop.

Before we crown the Bulls champs in five years it must be said that these two guys have no guarantees of developing into star players, and star players is what they need to become for the Bulls to have any chance at regaining glory.

Curry could end up a big body who is high on potential but low on results. I think of Benoit Benjamin, William Bedford, and several others who were labeled can't miss and ended up busts.

Way too early to say the Bulls could be unstoppable in a few years. We have been the worst team by far the last 4 years.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think Tyson has a bit of that "Zo" attitude when he plays. If he gets a little tougher, players are gonna think twice before coming his way. Eddie has more of a Chris Webber demeanor.

:mad:

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Crawl - walk - run.

The kids have potential. Then again, lots of players have potential.

I like what the Bulls are doing. I love the fact that they have so much talent at so many positions. I believe that they're building to make a run at a championship.

That said, the Bulls first need to become respectable. Then they need to become good. When these things happen, I'll start thinking about dominance.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
The only teams I'm worried about really in three years are Indy, Cleveland (if they get LeBron) and possibly Orlando (if they get a good big man via draft or free agency)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts