Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for comparisons here...who does he play the most like or is most similar to physically (he ain't finished developing/growing) and athletically??
T
he candidates:
Kevin Garnett
Antonio McDyess
Rasheed Wallace
David Robinson (prime)
Jermaine O'Neal
Wilt Chamberlain (skinny version...Wilt was very athletic)
Bill Russell

I don't want to insult anyone by putting Russell and Chamberlain on there...but they were athletic and shotblockers, and Russell was thin as well. I'd just like some opinions from Bulls fans who've seen a lot of him.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Marcus Camby is a candidate I think and more appropriate than WIlt and Russel.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Camby has a decent offensive game. One thing I think O'neal is pretty decent with his back to the basket. I think Curry will take that role more for the Bulls. Camby can shoot to 15feet out, and I think Chandler will face the basket as well.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Camby with out a doubt. Although I don't hink Chandler necessarily has the same ceiling as Camby. If chandler can do what Camby did in his 4-5 seasons in the NBA as a second year kid out of highschool, then I would say his potential goes much higher. Of course he still needs to accomplish this feat. He's not going to follow Garnett's rise, which was simply abnormal. I'd love to see Chandler become a Garnett, and minus the ball handling skills I think he could do it. As a passer he's already solid. Expect 4-5 assists out of him when he gets into a rhythm this season. He had several nice dishes to Curry in the Dallas game on Friday, and it's unguardable. He's simply too tall, can pass over anyone.

·
Registered
394 Posts
hopefully he will be another david robinson. A nice class act citizen of the united states, unlike that millionare but still a thug Allen Iverson.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Let me say this.

I see a thread with dirty bruce as the last poster, and I try and guess who he is comparing to who.

Pretty entertaining.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Originally posted by royalwithcheese
hopefully he will be another david robinson. A nice class act citizen of the united states, unlike that millionare but still a thug Allen Iverson.
I like your Avitar/Handle royal, you got it workin'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts