Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me this ain't your own site!

http://www.tysonchandler.com/

And if it ain't, its time to contest ownership with the Internic my friend!!!

"Though accustomed to playing center in high school, Chandler's lanky build, athletecism and range will likely be better suited for the small forward slot in the NBA"

Hurry somebody tell JK--- he's playing the guy out of position! :D

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
yea, that site is pretty weak, looks like its for some kindergarten phenom, jamal's old site was damn high tech but i cant find it anymore, does anyone still have the link to that one?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by JOHNNY_BRAVisimO
yea, that site is pretty weak, looks like its for some kindergarten phenom, jamal's old site was damn high tech but i cant find it anymore, does anyone still have the link to that one?
Crawford's site appears to be dead (lets hope the career isn't soon to follow). AJ's doesn't quite fit his demeanor. You'd think he was Kobe from that intro. With all the bucks these guys make you'd think they could have a quality site.

www.j1crawford.com
www.jalenrose5.com
www.ajguyton.net

·
Registered
2,182 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by JOHNNY_BRAVisimO
man these chicks are funny as hell! they are fighting over the guy!

http://www.tysonchandler.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=5&start=15
Thats hilarious!!! BUT, YOU KNOW-this thread has served its purpose. I've pointed out the existence of this site so its time for a moderator to run over here and close the thread...

Hah.. I'm not going to close the thread, but this particular comment was unnecessary. Let's keep the talk on Chandler, yeah? :) -showtyme

·
Registered
22 Posts
[email protected]'s site...what da hell..that young man's still tryin to make a roster..then go to Tyson's site n it looks like somethin that'll be in preschool books

·
Registered
290 Posts
Tyson doesn't own the site. Somebody bought the rights to it years ago when he was in the process of becoming a HS phenom.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
No wait just one second! When he took me to a movie and gave me $20 he said I was the only one. :upset:

I know you think I'm lying but my dad and him are friends. Sure my dad is 54 years old and lives in a small town in Illinois but they grew up together. I'm so pissed. :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts