Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Michigan have any? Could guys like Bernard Robinson, Daniel Horton, Lester Abram, Dion Harris, or Courtney Sims end up playing in the NBA one day?

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Bernard may see the league next year. Sims is big; if he works on his skills, I think he could find a spot. Horton is a baller, who dominated as a freshman. He is a good PG prospect.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Darius Rice
Robert Hite
Guillermo Diaz

they might should make the pros from the real "UM"

·
Registered
657 Posts
Truth about Malik...I'm real mad that we lost out on Crawford, but oh well. You win some you lose some. But back on topic, I think Bernard should get in the league next year. Average offensive skills, but he's very strong and one of the top straight up man to man defenders in college. Real long arms and very agressive. He's actually a lot like Tayshaun Prince, just much much stronger. Horton is a great player, even though his stats have dropped this year.
Lester is a very impressive offensive player, but I'm just not sure about him yet. Same thing with Dion Harris...hasn't played enough yet to realy show if he's gonna make it to the league or not.
BTW, does anyone know what happened to Lavell Blanchard? He was HS player of the year, then came to Michigan and had an impressive career, then didn't get drafted...anyone know of his wherabouts? Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts