Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could we do a sign and trade with Odom, or could we just straight up sign Udonis Haslem, i would love for us to take the Heats precious little Udonis, besdies, according to them (the heat fans) they can do it easily with just Wade and Shaq. That would be sick, first it would give us the type of player we need. And second, it would allow Miami, to die, nice and slow.

Like this :cannibal: :rocket: :eek:nfire: :dead: :dead: :dead:

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well just a thought, i think he would be a good fit thou? He is really what we need in our front court. I think we could sign him to MLE and then trade odom elsewear. I dunno, just my opinion, but do you guys think he would be a good fit?

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Odom for Udonis? Sign and trade? Yes. Hell Yes.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I think we, and when I say we I mean Mitch Kupchak, have done enough for the Heat already.

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
Isnt he a free agent next season?

If we could get him cheap i'm all for it....

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Haslem isn't as good as his numbers suggest. He's only averaging in double figures because Shaq draws all the attention. Take Shaq away and Udonis is still a good player, but not as productive.

And Odom for Haslem? You've got to be kidding me.

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just a thought, i love Odoms game, but he just does not fit with Kobe. AKA he cant copy Pippen enough, and Kobe is not Jordan :cry: ...CLOSEST THING TO IT THOU!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I know Odom isn't producing like everyone wants him to, but come on...
with Odom MIA would clean the east (more so)

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Travis76 said:
Could we do a sign and trade with Odom, or could we just straight up sign Udonis Haslem, i would love for us to take the Heats precious little Udonis, besdies, according to them (the heat fans) they can do it easily with just Wade and Shaq. That would be sick, first it would give us the type of player we need. And second, it would allow Miami, to die, nice and slow.

Like this :cannibal: :rocket: :eek:nfire: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Odom for Udon?

If u thrown in Caron we'll give u Rasual and a bag of chips!:laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts