Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mixed between watching the playoffs starting saturday, i will also be watching this free UFC fox card on FOX. Filled with quite a few good fights.

My predictions in bold.

Fox Main Card

Werdum vs Browne
Tate vs Carmouche
Cerrone vs Barboza
Tavares vs Romero

Fox Sports 1 Prelims

Dos Anjos vs Nurmagomedov
Alves vs Baczynski
Massvidal vs Healy
Payan vs White
Magalhaes vs Zachrich
Mein vs Perpetuo

Get in make your predictions, very good main and prelim card.

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Main Card
Werdum vs Browne
Tate vs Carmouche
Cerrone vs Barboza
Tavares vs Romero

Fox Sports 1 Prelims
Alves vs Baczynski
Massvidal vs Healy
Payan vs White
Magalhaes vs Zachrich
Mein vs Perpetuo

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Fox Main Card

Werdum vs Browne
Tate vs Carmouche
Cerrone vs Barboza
Tavares vs Romero

Fox Sports 1 Prelims

Alves vs Baczynski
Massvidal vs Healy
Payan vs White
Magalhaes vs Zachrich
Mein vs Perpetuo

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
@77AJ has picked against Travis has last three fights and he has won all 3. Here comes another. Encinitas represent!

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
@77AJ has picked against Travis has last three fights and he has won all 3. Here comes another. Encinitas represent!
I'm pulling for him, he just has to keep it standing. Werdum has the best ground game possibly in heavyweight history, but your boy has really won me over his last few outings.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I'm pulling for him, he just has to keep it standing. Werdum has the best ground game possibly in heavyweight history, but your boy has really won me over his last few outings.
Man I'll be honest, I only follow the UFC because of him so I don't know shit about werdum, but nobody is topping Travis' work ethic. I amazed at the dedication and focus he's put into this. If you saw him about 7-8 years ago versus now you wouldn't believe it was anywhere near the same person. I just wish he wasn't nervous about rolling an ankle so that I can get him on the court again.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
I'll go with:

Werdum vs Browne
Tate vs Carmouche
Cerrone vs Barboza
Tavares vs Romero

Fox Sports 1 Prelims

Alves vs Baczynski
Massvidal vs Healy
Payan vs White
Magalhaes vs Zachrich
Mein vs Perpetuo

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Didn't start doing predictions for every card back then. You must not know what kind of fighter Silva is if you think him beating Browne was some kind of upset.

So you've never been right in a prediction for Travis' fights. Hopefully that continues.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
So you've never been right in a prediction for Travis' fights. Hopefully that continues.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
i don't need your validation i already explained i had silva to win the fight against browne. put two and two together, i think it's very obvious im' not a fan of browne now or since his inception into the UFC.

if you wanna just try and out smart someone, edited.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Barboza looked great tonight, but glad Cowboy got the sub. Love Cerrone.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
@Jamel Irief You really know Browne ? I've been following his career a while he's one of my favorite fighters that's cool as hell

Yes, he went to high school in Encinitas and played basketball the same time I was near there for college. We would hoop together in the summers.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
i don't need your validation i already explained i had silva to win the fight against browne. put two and two together, i think it's very obvious im' not a fan of browne now or since his inception into the UFC.

if you wanna just try and out smart someone, go **** your mother instead you ****ing asshole.

Damn that's some world class hate!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts