·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Starting UK line-up

Starting UGA line-up

Primary Target

Pre-Game Notes

UGA has had a BYE week in preparation for the Wildcats, while UK has come off an ESPN Classic-like win over Miss State. Due to UGA's troubles last year, their bench is especially short and they are just as undersized as UK. UGA's best win of the season has been against arch-rival Georgia Tech. Last time UGA came to Rupp Arena, they got blown out by 20 points, with the highlight play being Marquis Estill blocking a shot so hard, he sent into the seats.

Keys to the Game

Neither team has to worry about the other team having a deep bench. Expect UK to explode to another early lead and probably keep the lead from there. However, this UGA team can't be underestimated as they demonstrated against Georgia Tech.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I dont see another upset here... maybe when Florida comes to Athens, I think that will be the next big upset for UGA..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JarvisHayes24</b>!
I dont see another upset here... maybe when Florida comes to Athens, I think that will be the next big upset for UGA..
While I'd have to give this game to tha Cats, you can never tell...after all Felton has coached a team to a victory over Tubby Smith and the Cats before. I hope I can get some coverage of this game here in TN, because I'd really like to see it.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Topper1974</b>!

While I'd have to give this game to tha Cats, you can never tell...after all Felton has coached a team to a victory over Tubby Smith and the Cats before. I hope I can get some coverage of this game here in TN, because I'd really like to see it.
Felton beat the Cats in the Team Turmoil days and he had Chris Marcus. Also, didn't he have Patrick Sparks (correct me if I'm wrong)? This year's UGA team isn't nearly as good as that WKU team.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is an absolute embarassment. I don't know why Tubby doesn't send the team in a 2-3 zone. This game wouldn't be nearly as bad if he did.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UK is starting to look mildly good. There should've been a foul on UGA with .3 seconds left because 2 players sent Alleyne crashing face-first into the floor. No matter though, as UK will start the second half with the ball and 2 free throws because Dennis Felton got a technical foul after the first half ended. I don't know why he was arguing. UGA is lucky to not have had a foul called on them.

28-25, UGA.

·
Registered
129 Posts
wow, UGA leading 44-38...u know Kentucky will find a way to pull another one out their *** though

they just don't lose SEC games

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is so damn ridiculous. Now I'm fairly convinced that SEC refs are the worst refs in the country. I'm also convinced that Denniss Felton is the second coach that's going to have UK's number while he's at UGA. This is an awful display of basketball by UK. I'm ashamed to even be watching it.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
^^ I told you, they are almost as bad as they were is the MSU vs Kentucky game.

But, i can't blame everything on tha refs.

Kentucky is playin like crap.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow. I'm so pissed right now. Hawkins could've gotten 2 five second calls on Wright, then Wright trips over his own leg and they call a foul on Hawkins.

Gerald Fitch and Stukes get tied up with the ball and there's a pause before any whistles...and then they call a foul on Fitch. That is the biggest load of crap. SEC refs suck.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's official. I'm no longer watching this game. UK sucks. SEC refs suck. UGA isn't all that good which shows just how bad UK sucks. This is an embarassment.

·
Registered
129 Posts
lol...u were supposed to quit watching a long time ago

we all know ur still watching

i never turn off an LSU gameno matter what the score

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by <b>LSUfan</b>!
lol...u were supposed to quit watching a long time ago

we all know ur still watching

i never turn off an LSU gameno matter what the score
No, I'm really not watching. That's how pissed I am.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
dennis felton continues to dominate the state of kentucky. when he was the head coach at western kentucky, he beat up on murray state and morehead state routinely. not only that, he beat kentucky and louisville while he was at the helm of western ky. he did so well against other teams in kentucky, that both louisville and kentucky decided to drop western ky from the schedule.

georgia should schedule all the kentucky teams for their ooc schedule. all the rest should be top ten ranked teams. georgia beats georgia tech and kentucky, but loses to some teams that aren't anywhere near that level.

well, that is why they call it a building year i guess.

i'm a big dennis felton fan. a great win for him and his team. georgia is in good hands. they got the right guy coaching there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts