Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/11264191.htm

This team isn't quite as close -- very few are -- but it shares the spotlight, the credit, the ball, the triumphs and more, as evidenced by Wang Zhi-Zhi's obsession with soul food, and his demands that all teammates call him if they're going to get some.

And then, through a laugh, after much prodding, he admits that, yes, Lamar Odom and Caron Butler have called his cellphone to complain about what they left now that they're stuck with pry-the-ball-from-my-cold-dead-fingers Bryant.
uh oh...

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
This team isn't quite as close -- very few are -- but it shares the spotlight, the credit, the ball, the triumphs and more, as evidenced by Wang Zhi-Zhi's obsession with soul food, and his demands that all teammates call him if they're going to get some.
Yes, uh oh.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

''There has been no head-butting,'' Wade says. ``Not one incident all year.''

And then, through a laugh, after much prodding, he admits that, yes, Lamar Odom and Caron Butler have called his cellphone to complain about what they left now that they're stuck with pry-the-ball-from-my-cold-dead-fingers Bryant.

''It may have come up,'' Wade says, laughing, and only after much badgering.
The quote is very ambiguous who says it Wade or Zhi-Zhi?

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
LBJthefuturegoat said:
:laugh:

Not again here come the Kobe apologists to explain it means nothing.
We never get here faster than the Kobe haters. You guys are always here first. Wait.........you never leave.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
I don't see Kobe lasting much longer in LA. He is hated by his teammates, everyone outside of LA, and even some Laker fans hate him.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
sloth said:
I don't see Kobe lasting much longer in LA. He is hated by his teammates, everyone outside of LA, and even some Laker fans hate him.

I gurantee if he came to Memphis, We would love him....

...how long ago was it that Vince Carter was a scrub who was finished :cheers:

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
This thread is lacking in Wang.
You people need to post more Wang.

The Lakers problem this year is they have no Wang.
The Miami Heat not only have a Wang. But it is a big Wang.
Though even a small Wang is better than no Wang at all.

hahaha. I could do this all day.

And I might.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
no direct quotes, no good

the writer said Lamar and Caron said these things, but without quotes it pretty much a game of he said, she said.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
They (Caron and Odom) already said this to Rachel Nichols the day of the last Heat/Laker game! They said that they still couldnt believe that they had been traded and that it was really hard to leave Miami...

It was hard to see them go but we couldnt pass on The Diesel!

·
Banned
762 Posts
futuristxen said:
This thread is lacking in Wang.
You people need to post more Wang.

The Lakers problem this year is they have no Wang.
The Miami Heat not only have a Wang. But it is a big Wang.
Though even a small Wang is better than no Wang at all.

hahaha. I could do this all day.

And I might.

You're not even funny, so quit while you're ahead

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
i told laker fans by their body language i can tell they dont like playing with kobe, especially Odom. and they all said they love kobe. how blind they are. now the story unfolds...

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
I think we need to check cause and effect:

Caron butler shoots at the same volume as last season at a much higher percentage.

Lamar Odom shoots less but at an infinitely higher percentage.

What the frick are they complaining about?

·
Registered
881 Posts
MemphisX said:
I think we need to check cause and effect:

Caron butler shoots at the same volume as last season at a much higher percentage.

Lamar Odom shoots less but at an infinitely higher percentage.

What the frick are they complaining about?
Absolutely, positively they are complaining about missing the chemistry and camraderie they had with last years over achieving Heat team. This was a team where ALL 12 players would go to the movies together. As far as I know, theyre stats might not have been affected negatively, but they definitely seem to have been happier with last years Heat team.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts