Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not feeling as down as I was. Hearing the team having the flu against American is actually a relief. Hope everyone is good now.
Just glad they were able to score a bit against Towson. Without Lamar, Eytle Rock, and Rogers. It’ll get better. It has seemed like we’ve gotten better as the year progresses every year under Odom. Still expect us to compete with Stony Brook & Albany for a top 3 spot.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Not feeling as down as I was. Hearing the team having the flu against American is actually a relief. Hope everyone is good now.
Just glad they were able to score a bit against Towson. Without Lamar, Eytle Rock, and Rogers. It’ll get better. It has seemed like we’ve gotten better as the year progresses every year under Odom. Still expect us to compete with Stony Brook & Albany for a top 3 spot.
This is why I haven’t sold these guys yet. It’s only mid-December and they still haven’t played a single game with a full roster. There is a lot of runway for them to be better in a league that to me does not have a clear pecking order after #1. Still my pick for #2 until either it becomes obvious that the full roster won’t play together or until they play together for 5 games straight and prove they stink.

·
5,749 Posts
He also mentioned that Arkel Lamar is most likely going to redshirt, it's not official yet until he has his surgery. John Fienstien briefly mentioned that on Monday during the game.

·
Registered
8,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Odom announced today that Curran has left the team for personal matters. Hope all is well for him.
Very sorry to see Max go. He have a few very key moments in his career I will never forget and for which I will always be thankful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
5,749 Posts
I think it’s safe to say UMBC’s season is now a wash. I don’t know if it was a drop in shooting ability or if the injuries took too much of a toll.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts