Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
UMBC fan
4,119 Posts
What role do you see Boonyasith having? Whose playing time does he cut into?
I think he'll instantly play 20 minutes a night at the off guard position - I'm thinking he'll be taking some of Kennedy's minutes, a few from Owens, and any minutes that have previously gone to Johnson or Picarelli.

·
UMBC fan
4,119 Posts
I think he'll instantly play 20 minutes a night at the off guard position - I'm thinking he'll be taking some of Kennedy's minutes, a few from Owens, and any minutes that have previously gone to Johnson or Picarelli.
I think the average minute allocation will look something like this:

Rogers - 35
Eytle-Rock - 30
Owens - 25
Boonyasith - 20
Kennedy - 20
Horvath - 30
Akin - 25
Spasojevic - 15

·
Registered
31 Posts
Saw that Horvath didn't play in game two against Binghamton - is he hurt? Hopefully he can return to action soon cause he's been on an absolute heater lately

·
Registered
237 Posts
Saw that Horvath didn't play in game two against Binghamton - is he hurt? Hopefully he can return to action soon cause he's been on an absolute heater lately
Took a fall early in Sunday’s game but played through what was clearly bothering him. Played well, too. Possibly the difference in that close game. Guessing they sat him Monday figuring they had a shot without him anyways, but, more importantly, to not make possibly injure it further.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
They took x-rays Sunday night and didn’t like what they saw; at least that’s what was said on Monday’s broadcast. They sounded optimistic that he may return.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Finally got to see Darnell Rogers play today against NJIT. He certainly lives up to the hype.

As we all do, I wish I was able to see Rogers and the dogs battle the cats in person this year. Always a fun one.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
The AE has announced that UVM vs UMBC will be February 18 and 19, with the 18th on ESPNU. I would assume that for next weekend, since the only opponent we haven’t played yet that isn’t on the AE’s website is Maine, we’ll have them, assuming they’re no longer paused?

41 - 60 of 67 Posts