Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christ Thomas is terrible.

I don't think it's possible to turn it over more/shoot worse than him.

Brey needs to bench him.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What does it say about Brey that Thomas has regressed every year, and Francis has not come near to fulfilling his potential.

I haven't been impressed with very many coaching jobs in the BE over the last couple of years.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
I don't think it's really Brey's fault. The problem is Thomas is trying to impress NBA scouts and in reality Brey doesn't have anyone better than him that he could just start. When Thomas returns next season, with Francis and the addition of Dennis Lattimore, Notre Dame will be a top 20 team yet again.

I knew this was a down year for the Domers just because Thomas thinks he needs to do everything for them to win. Colin Falls and Chris Quinn are not ready yet to be go-to scorers, but next year they will be.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think it's really Brey's fault. The problem is Thomas is trying to impress NBA scouts and in reality Brey doesn't have anyone better than him that he could just start.
It is Brey's fault. He needs to have Quinn run the 1. Thomas is a better talent, but Quinn is a better PG no question.

It seems that Brey can recruit, but he can't coach a lick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts