Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I am disappointed UNC lost, Maryland played a great game. This wasn't one of Ray's best performances, considering he turned the ball over more than usual. But the thing that really pisses me off is McCants, down by 4 with 35 seconds left, and what does he do? He shoots the 3 and misses.
The lead gets to 6, hits a 3 with like 3.6 seconds remaining. Maryland inbounding the ball, they do a outof bounds baseline pass, and McCants reaches for the ball OUT OF BOUNDS!!! Does this kid lack common sense? Since when was it allowed to guard your man out of bounds, let alone reach for it? I am so pissed right now........

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
McCants is a huge talent, but I honestly think he believes he's better than he is. He has a penchant for having his parents take issue with whoever is coaching the team if he doesn't get PT for whatever reason.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
If McCants skill matched his brain he would be the best player in the NCAA and it would not even be close.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If McCants skill matched his brain he would be the best player in the NCAA and it would not even be close.
Actually, that he would be the worst player in that situation.

What you meant to say was if his brain matched his skills...

;)

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
That was a great game. Maryland moved the ball very well as a team.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts