here's the schedule for the rest of november:

Fri 18 @ Houston
Sat 19 @ Dallas
Wed 23 v.Denver
Fri 25 v. Washington
Sat 26 @ Milwaukee
Wed 30 @ New Jersey

i think it will happen in texas. :smilewink

(no HATE please, just say when you think they'll lose their first game. and mods please don't move this to the pistons forum, what's the point of that. this is a query for the main board.)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Carbo04 said:
I think Washington springs the upset. Possibly Houston if McGrady has one of those insane nights.
I agree I think it happens tonight

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
I don't see it happening any time soon.

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
For some reason I have a feeling the Rockets will pull it out tonight. It seems unlikely with the Rockets being on the back end of a back to back, but I feel like tonight is the night. Tomorrow tonight is the more likely game though, with the Pistons on the back end of the back to back in Dallas.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Tmac is due, he's had 2 games where he's started off ice cold and then just blew up and went nutty on the opposition. I think Tmac is gonna pull off 40, i hope he does

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
at Milwaukee IMO.

Good thread. If they're scoring to score a lot of points all year, with the same defense, they'll win 63 basketball games.

Reactions: mizenkay

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
washington...arenas is going to berserk

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Houston. Dikembe Mutumbo will relive his glory days and shut down the entire Detroit offense.

·
Player
7,852 Posts
not tonight. they are toying with the rockets, houston really isn't on their level. i think denver will pull out the double u.

·
Registered
194 Posts
PartisanRanger said:
It's gonna be @ Dallas. I can't see Detroit beating the Mavs on their homecourt. They've been pretty good, but the game against the Rockets illuminated some weaknesses in their offensive production.
I think the only way to beat the Pistons right now is to try and do what Van Gundy tried and slow the game down and use up shot clock. With Detroit's revamped offense thus far, they seem to be at their best when the opposition picks up the pace.

I say they beat Dallas then lose to Denver.

An off 4th quarter has gotta happen sometime.

·
Player
7,852 Posts
PartisanRanger said:
It's gonna be @ Dallas. I can't see Detroit beating the Mavs on their homecourt. They've been pretty good, but the game against the Rockets illuminated some weaknesses in their offensive production.
rockets defense is top5 though, can't say the same for the mavericks. plus rasheed wallace will be on dirk, he is one of the few players in this league that can stick with him.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts