Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tahirou Sani (6'8" Forward) - Had a 100-point, 50-rebound game in the French junior leagues. Says he was born in 1986, but some say he's at least four years older.

Jianlian Yi (6' 11" Center) - Still growing, but this smooth 15-year-old can play. His delicate touch has drawn comparisons to the Mavericks' Wang ZhiZhi.

Darko Milicic (7' 0" Center) - Just 16, Milicic plays for KK Hemofram Vrsac and is a legend in the top Yugoslavian league.

Sebastian Telfair (5' 11" Point Guard) - 16, Stephon Marbury's cousin. Amazing skill. Needs to work on defense and strength.

Lyndale Burleson (6' 3" Shooting Guard) - 16, amazing. He is extremely difficult to guard because of his height and quickness. Lyndale has a very fast first step witch enables him to get his shot of almost any time he wants he has one of the best jumpers.

LeBron James - Everyone knows about LeBron...

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
???

I've never heard of any of them except for Lebron James.:confused:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
The Top Five:

The top five are, without a doubt:

LeBron James

Sofocles Schortsianitis

Darko Milicic

Sebastian Telfair

Kendrick Perkins

Tahirou Sani would be in the top five, except nobody really knows how old he actually is. He's probably 20, but may be as old as 24. He claims to be 16. I don't know where NBADraft.net and everybody else got that he had a 100-point, 50-rebound game... I know he did have an 81 point, 47 rebound game, but it wasn't against anybody any good at all, and it was in a very low level French junior league. He is from Mali. He'll come to the United States to play college basketball, though there is no way in hell he'll actually be eligible, what with his transcript questions, and the fact that he's probably not going to school...

·
Registered
443 Posts
I really like Telfair. Right now he says he's going to college. I cant wait to see him play on t.v..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts