Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
So I'm traveling down 95 today through Richmond, and the Fire Mooney billboard has been replaced by a Ramnation one. Ack!

Then I stop to get gas below Petersburg, pick up the Richmond Times and have to read an article about Shaka and going to the first four. Double Ack !!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Then I stop to get gas below Petersburg, pick up the Richmond Times and have to read an article about Shaka and going to the first four.
Is there any place below Petersburg??? I don't think even sjhawk13's hometown of Camden qualifies.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
So I'm traveling down 95 today through Richmond, and the Fire Mooney billboard has been replaced by a Ramnation one. Ack!

Then I stop to get gas below Petersburg, pick up the Richmond Times and have to read an article about Shaka and going to the first four. Double Ack !!
If it makes you feel better, the Ram Nation billboard is always a VCU one. The Mooney one was a different spot.

·
Registered
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
If it makes you feel better, the Ram Nation billboard is always a VCU one. The Mooney one was a different spot.
No, I don't feel better at all.
Is there any place below Petersburg??? I don't think even sjhawk13's hometown of Camden qualifies.
Right below the split of 85/95, US 1 crosses 85 and there is a big ass Exxon where you can fill up for the trip through the piney forests.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,769 Posts
Now that Gilyard, Cayo, and Golden are coming back, one wonders if Blake Francis will follow suit. Any word on his intentions, Spider fans?

·
Registered
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
They should all come back to recover missed opportunities.
Also...maybe we'd be pre-season co-co-co champs.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Can one of you Richmond guys tell me if Golden is a "regular" student, or does he fall into another category?

·
Registered
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·

·
Registered
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Nice job Jacob Gilyard !

101 - 120 of 144 Posts