Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
That's good news! Sure wish Francis had stayed around also.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Uh Oh! The Spiders and the Bonnies are loaded with experience. Who will have a greater senior heavy team?

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Indeed. We are co-co-co pre-season champs.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Following the Duquesne roster method:

The 2021-22 Spiders are expected to be one of the most experienced and cohesive teams in Division I. Richmond is slated to return 15 of its 16 players from 2020-21, including four 1,000-point scorers who chose to stay at Richmond for their extra year of eligibility from COVID-19: Nathan Cayo, Jacob Gilyard, Grant Golden, and Nick Sherod.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Following the Duquesne roster method:

"Following the Duquesne roster method:"

Not exactly, it said returning 15 of 16 seniors not replacing 15 of 16 underclassmen... ;)

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Spiders will visit Wofford here in Sparkle City this year.
Saves me some gas $, but creates some angst in the rooting department.
Will be nice to see them play in person though, and hoping for a good season with the returning seniors.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Bucknell @Richmond on Dec. 22. Also the following season. Spiders @Bison in the 23-24 season.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Bucknell is nothing to write home about these days, unfortunately.

Schedule is shaping up decently though. Maryland and either Louisville or Mississippi St. in the Bahamas, NC State in Charlotte. Spiders will also face Utah State on 11/12 at Navy in a doubleheader with Navy/Va Tech.

Hosting decent programs with ODU, Toledo, and Georgia State, plus a "rivalry" matchup with W&M. Traveling to UNI and Wofford so far. Couple more games still TBA.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Any road trip is a good trip. When they come here, I'll take them to our 3rd Base...Ike's.
We believe in bacon.

121 - 135 of 135 Posts