Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my first top 25 attempt in the preseason (back in the summer) I had USC at #15. It's taken them awhile, but maybe they will get it togehter.

OK, they won't, and they will blow the 10 point lead in the second half.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
48 - 43 USC at the half. Desmon Farmer is GOING OFF.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Arizona loses for the second time in a row, 99-90. Farmer went off for 40. Arizona is now 2-2 in PAC-10 play.

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VincentVega</b>!
Arizona loses for the second time in a row, 99-90. Farmer went off for 40. Arizona is now 2-2 in PAC-10 play.
2-2 in the PAC? Wow. I thought Arizona would be hard to beat... I guess that's what I get for thinking. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Frye and Stoudamire aren't exactly living up to expectations, Shakur isn't the savior many thought he would be, and a lot of fans in Wildcat country are questioning Lute's coaching ability at the current time. I have a buddy who goes to UofA and he says it's beginning to get a little heated down there in regards to the hoops team.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Two bad games in a row. Very bad games.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Sure, but getting blown out at home to Stanford the way they did gave Wildcat fans ample reason for concern...and then they come out and lose to unranked USC to start out the conference season with two early losses. Not good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts