Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoa I knew Utah was going to be a very good team this year, but holy ****. 34-7 against Texas A&M!?

Utah looks like a big time BCS contender right now. I know it's reallllll early, but they are just man handling A&M. I thought A&M was going to surprise some people this year with Reggie Mcneal, I guess not.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Urban Meyer...

as much as I hate the guy for screwing over BG, he's a hell of a coach and his system works....

not to mention that Alex Smith is a badass QB

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Originally posted by <b>sMaKDiSDoWn</b>!
Whoa I knew Utah was going to be a very good team this year, but holy ****. 34-7 against Texas A&M!?

Utah looks like a big time BCS contender right now. I know it's reallllll early, but they are just man handling A&M. I thought A&M was going to surprise some people this year with Reggie Mcneal, I guess not.
I expected this. Utah is damn good.

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Utah vs Texas A&M

Originally posted by <b>dmilesai</b>!

I expected this. Utah is damn good.
Maybe Im the only one that thought Texas AM was going to be pretty good this season.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Utah vs Texas A&M

Originally posted by <b>sMaKDiSDoWn</b>!

Maybe Im the only one that thought Texas AM was going to be pretty good this season.
Going into this season, all I really knew about them was they had McNeal, Murphy, and a crappy O-Line.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
a&m is very young. i think coach fran will turn them around. look for them to improve as the season goes on. they had an excellent recruiting year this past year.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
:D

A few questions....

1.) Is Alex Smith that damn good? Wow, that was impressive.

2.) Is Texas A&M that bad or are we that good?

Man, god bless Urban Meyer. What a coach.

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TruCrimson</b>!
Whew!!!! How is the A&M nation taking this?? Now I might be a little biased about this subject, but if fran goes 4-8 this year, he will be in hot water imo.
I'd agree with that.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I bet after this season Urban Meyer will be coaching in one of the big conferences. He's getting noticed and won't be at Utah much longer. HINT HINT Notre Dame :yes: :angel:

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by <b>xubrew</b>!
notre dame fans want to dump ty too early. i think that if anyone can get it going there, it's him.
I agree, I think hes a good coach. Meyer will be somewhere else this year. Maybe Texas...

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BigMike</b>!
The only jobs Meyer can leave his current contract for are Notre Dame, Michingan, and Ohio State....
Oh Urban Meyer at Michigan. That would be super. :love: No more underachieving from Minister Lloyd.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Oh Urban Meyer at Michigan. That would be super. No more underachieving from Minister Lloyd.

If he left for Notre Dame, I'd be okay with it, since I'm a big Irish fan as well. But if he went to Michigan, I'd be pissed off.

Is Urban Meyer officially the hottest name coach in college football? Tedford and Ferentz are great coaches, but everyone seems to love Mr. Meyer right about now...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts