Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Utah is goign to b awful the combined 80+ is just to old!! they shoudl retire!
Your centre isn't bad tho

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
For one thing Stockton and Malone are better than a ton of players in the NBA. Also what is a centre? Maybe you should have someone proofread your post before posting. That would make it a lot easier on all of us. The Jazz are still going to be a team that can contend in the West night in and night out.

This is a bit close to a personal attack here, which should be avoided, please. Further, I'm betting the original post came from a Canadian, in which case the "Queen's English" spelling of centre is 100% correct. TB#1

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by <b>allenive21</b>!
For one thing Stockton and Malone are better than a ton of players in the NBA. Also what is a centre? Maybe you should have someone proofread your post before posting. That would make it a lot easier on all of us. The Jazz are still going to be a team that can contend in the West night in and night out.
Hey watch it!. Please do not put down any posters here. That is not post etiqute. I may have problems too when I type. So what if he misspelled center. I knew what he was talking about.

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
The Jazz will make the playoffs. Don't ask me how, but they will. I thought they wouldn't last year, but they did. They will again this year, bottom line.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RollWithEm</b>!
The Jazz will make the playoffs. Don't ask me how, but they will. I thought they wouldn't last year, but they did. They will again this year, bottom line.
I find it hard to believe that the Clips won't make the playoffs now--Andre Miller is SUCH a huge upgrade over Jeff McInnis that I cannot believe it for one second!

It's pretty hard to believe that the Timberwolves won't make the playoffs as long as Kevin Garnett is around.

And Maurice Cheeks really turned things around in Portland last year, it's pretty hard to believe THAT team won't make the playoffs, too!

So, unless Seattle fails to re-sign Rashard Lewis, I don't know how the Jazz sneak in next year. Here's my projected West standings for 2002-03:

1 Sacramento
2 San Antonio
3 LA Lakers
4 Dallas
5 Portland
6 LA Clippers
7 Minnesota
8 Seattle
---
9 Utah
10 Phoenix
11 Houston
12 Memphis
13 Golden State
14 Denver

Gotta love that Lakers-Clippers first round playoff matchup, huh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts