Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick turn around for the quick trip south on 89. Let’s finish the OOC strong and get this W over a non-terrible Dartmouth squad.

·
Premium Member
33,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dartmouth still leads all-time series 58-47 even though UVM has won 19 of last 20 years.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
UVM only a 6pt favorite...should be an interesting game..but I'm thinking UVM by 12. Dartmouth can't score but they are solid on D.

·
Registered
587 Posts
A few too many easy looks for them so far. Bad foul by Lamb on the 3. Everett needs to make those open ones. If Robin Duncan keeps backing down smaller guards, opposing coaches are going to have to consider sending help, which should open some things up.

·
Premium Member
33,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
40-40 halftime. Weathered two quick fouls on Lamb. Need to play much better D in second half, Dartmouth unable to miss they shot lights out. 13 from Stef 8 from Lamb.

Reactions: Bmop145

·
Registered
202 Posts
Bailey seems like he has been trying to patent that steal and dunk at the end of the first half the last couple games

·
Registered
587 Posts
Got to guard better for sure. Several shots with no one even in the area code. I’m liking the offense, so just need the other end to improve.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
"Dartmouth can't score" jinx jinx jinx jinx
They will regress to mean but lol...Dartmouth can't score... Looks at box... Ahh... 61%...lmao.

That aged well.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
33,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dartmouth cannot stop Stef

Reactions: Bmop145

·
Premium Member
33,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sloppy turnovers

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
I'm a bit surprised how good Dartmouth looks... This is a good game.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 85 Posts