Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,175 Posts
If we are to win only 1 OOC game the rest of the year, please make it this one. There is no way we should be losing 3 years in a row to this team. It's bad enough I'm going to have to watch the game on mute. Please don't compound my pain by losing again. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
If we are to win only 1 OOC game the rest of the year, please make it this one. There is no way we should be losing 3 years in a row to this team. It's bad enough I'm going to have to watch the game on mute. Please don't compound my pain by losing again. Thank you.
Took a road trip up from Maryland to watch this one in person simply to avoid the commentators (and because I couldn't quite get the logistics to work for the Mohegan Sun weekend coming up). Hoping for some crisper shooting from UVM and a blowout w to make the drive home a happy one.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Took a road trip up from Maryland to watch this one in person simply to avoid the commentators (and because I couldn't quite get the logistics to work for the Mohegan Sun weekend coming up). Hoping for some crisper shooting from UVM and a blowout w to make the drive home a happy one.
Enjoy Bucknell. Went to the game two years ago: nice venue, great fan atmosphere. Although parking was sub-par, even by UVM standards.

Dumb question for the room: is today's Stadium stream free?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Defense looks good so I'm looking for a little more offensive cohesion as we integrate new players and ones that didn't play much last year. Hoping to see Lamb get a few easy ones before showcasing his 3 and Davis go for double figures. Bucknell, last year, was the team's wake up call so hopefully the team comes out and jumps all over them early.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Enjoy Bucknell. Went to the game two years ago: nice venue, great fan atmosphere. Although parking was sub-par, even by UVM standards.

Dumb question for the room: is today's Stadium stream free?
Yeah the arena is lovely, but yeah I anticipate parking getting out will be a bit of a nightmare.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,175 Posts
I see we're going to just stand around and watch Lamb today.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,175 Posts
Lol. 2 fouls on Lamb in five minutes. The team is going to get blown out playing like this. Not doing much of anything. Not rebounding, going under picks on 3 point shooters, standing around, taking contested shots.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Feels like Anthony is trying to play according to the scouts direction instead of doing what he has done for 3 years. Team is still sloppy from Friday.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,175 Posts
At least we're rebounding the ball now and getting to the line.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts