·
Premium Member
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Don’t be late for stuff, kids.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Surprisingly, Fordham pounded Akron. They get App State in the other semifinal.

Which means we play either Delaware or Akron on Wednesday.
You beat me to it by like 10 seconds. But Delaware actually beat App State, so we get Akron or App State on Wednesday.

Seriously, what's with that Fordham score? They just lost to UMES. U-MES!

·
Registered
832 Posts
You beat me to it by like 10 seconds. But Delaware actually beat App State, so we get Akron or App State on Wednesday.

Seriously, what's with that Fordham score? They just lost to UMES. U-MES!
Yeah, my bad. I mixed up Delaware and App. That third game will be a challenge as well. The field is really evenly matched.

·
Registered
557 Posts
In the pre-game yesterday Becker made it sound like it was a one game suspension. He did not specifically say that, but that is (fingers crossed) what I assume.

As for Evansville missing players, when the UVM game was not on the air at its scheduled tip time, I listened to the Aces' audio feed and their announcer said 4 players were out due to health/medical protocols. I assume that is covid related. He did not say if they were available for today or had even made the trip. I guess we will see in a few hours

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Good luck today Catamounts...quick turnaround for you guys and lots of extra game action for Evansville yesterday at this time. Could end up being some tired legs, especially in the 2nd half.

Reactions: VT Cats Fan

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Take Newton and his 3-4 3's out of the picture and Evansville is 0-9 with Vermont 0-8. I'd say some guys don't have the legs they had yesterday.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
UVM up 42-33 with 7:44 left. Evansville with offensive fouls on 3 straight possessions

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
The fresh legs of Powell are the difference in this game.

Reactions: Old_Cat_Fan

·
Premium Member
33,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Solid win. Our defense this early in the season has been impressive.

81 - 100 of 161 Posts