Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that it has been reported that Jason Green and Josh Duell have suffered injuries to start the year, and that Green has a shoulder injury that will likely keep him out for the year and Duell has a stres fracture that will sideline him until January, at least this is what I have read/heard.

Does anyone know if the university has made an official announcement? I am assuming Green will redshirt, but why hasn't this been announced yet? Same with Duell-what is his prognosis?.

Please reply if you have something definitive on the extent of their inujries and what the team plans to do moving forward, and if there was an official announcment, a link would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
UVM has a policy not to discuss injuries. I think most of the information that comes out is due to leaks. I don't think you will get anything definitive from UVM.

Green was in a sling today unlike any other previous game so I'm guessing he may have had surgery possibly?

Duell was off of his crutches and walking around quite well. What I heard on Duell was December or January.

Sisca was in street clothes but appeared to be perfectly healthy. I have no idea why he was out?

Maybe you can get more info at Catamountcountry.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts