1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017: Bonnies beat UVM at the buzzer
2018: Lamb drops 43 in double OT win

What will 2019 bring in this matchup?

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
The Ward-Gatti of college hoops trilogies. These games have been prizefights. Hope the third one meets the hype.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I believe Abrami tweeted something the other day about one of the Bonnies stars being out for this game.

Also they lost their first game to the MAC preseason last ranked team, Ohio (Jeff Boals' new team).

What does everyone predict for a score tonight?

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I believe Abrami tweeted something the other day about one of the Bonnies stars being out for this game.
Osun Osunniyi, 6-10 starting center. Averaged 7.5/7.5 last year, plus 2+ blocks. Had 8&9 against us last year off the bench. One less tall tree for them inside.

Definitely went young against Ohio: started a freshman, 3 sophomores, and a redshirt sophomore. My guess is they'll start Amadi Ikpeze at center now: 6-10 senior, played 25 mins off the bench against Ohio.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The Bonnies are preparing to not get beat by Anthony Lamb. If Vermont takes care of the ball, doesn't shoot too bad on the road and gets production from 4-5 guys, I think their experience will be enough.
Steph and Ben are battle tested. Becker has the rim protector he wanted.
EvD is a 5th year player who should step up. If Davis and Demuth are effective at this level of play, that will be great news.
I'll take the Cats by 5.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I just watched the ESPN replay of Ohio vs St. Bona. SB did not defend very well and they shot terrible from 3. Ohio was better at both of those things and that's what they won on. Those are also UVM strengths and I see a UVM win tonight by double figures.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I saw their last game against Ohio. Ohio was picked last in the MAC. SBU lost 3 of their 5 best players from last year and looked sloppy. Osunniyi is one of their 2 best players and will be out this game. Hold pg Lofton down a little and it should be a comfortable win.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm quite confused on how ESPN + works this year. Last year I had xfinity, and it would give me access through that. It seems different now. Any help?

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I'm quite confused on how ESPN + works this year. Last year I had xfinity, and it would give me access through that. It seems different now. Any help?
Assuming you are still subscribed to Xfinity (Comcast), simply go to

and then subscribe.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
First impression of uvm... Big and strong... Davis looks very good.

Early uvm doubling up bona 10-5

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Uvm sloppy right now... Some bad possessions.

Bona guards are very quick. Getting in the lane at will.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 116 Posts