Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Bonna in a heap of trouble now... Vermont starting to get it going. First to 55 or so wins.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Even though neither team is executing all that well both teams are well coached. SB has some nice players. They are definitely a step above anything we will see in the AE.

·
Extra Spicy Takes
3,432 Posts
Maybe Giddens just needs to get mad more often. We went from dreadful to simply mediocre offense and are up 8. This Vermont team is MUCH more talented on the offensive end than we showed so far. Will be scary when things are clicking.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Even though neither team is executing all that well both teams are well coached. SB has some nice players. They are definitely a step above anything we will see in the AE.
I don't think this is true... I like Welsh and itkeeze... They lost to Ohio and have a kenpom of 160.

Decent team...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
This thing is over... Gonna go watch Siena get its *it pushed in... Down 18 to Xavier.

Nice win...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Gunna be a fun year. When a team gets hit in the mouth like that in a hostile environment and comes back to go up double digits. They are on a mission.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,175 Posts
They remind me of Stony Brook actually. Can't shoot, but good defensively.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I just love how deep we are this year. Stef struggles and Shungu came handle it. Shungu struggles and Duncan can run the point.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Stef with some really questionable offensive decisions down the stretch. Put Robin back in. Stef just hasn't made great decisions tonight.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,175 Posts
Why did we try running clock with 8+ minutes left. Stopped driving. Stopped getting to the line. It's like we don't want to win.

61 - 80 of 116 Posts