Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,148 Posts
When does a win feel like a loss? Just a really awful display. A team this experienced shouldn't be playing like a bunch of nervy freshmen.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Vermont a bit of a mess down the stretch. Lots of areas for improvement.

Gonna need better to get to sweet 16 or elite 8.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
Kind of an ugly (if quite entertaining) game but I'll take it.

Three years, three exciting tight games with the Bonnies. Hope we keep playing them..

·
Realist/A-hole
5,148 Posts
Nothing I hate more than watching a team stop doing what got them the lead in the first place, only to stand and hold the ball and pass it around the perimeter. Then compound that with jacking bad shots at the end of the clock.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Let me rephrase, if you told me that we were going to shoot 35/15%, lamb would be 0-7 from 3 and we would win I would not have believed it.
Agree with this, particularly on the road. Suspect they'll get better as the OOC goes on, but oof that stretch late v. the 2-3 zone was not encouraging. If Lamb shoots 90% from the stripe during the season though, look out.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,148 Posts
Let me rephrase, if you told me that we were going to shoot 35/15%, lamb would be 0-7 from 3 and we would win I would not have believed it.
Fair enough. I'm not sure the team deserved to win, but no one's going to give it back either.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,148 Posts
Agree with this, particularly on the road. Suspect they'll get better as the OOC goes on, but oof that stretch late v. the 2-3 zone was not encouraging. If Lamb shoots 90% from the stripe during the season though, look out.
My fear is that he tries to shoot too many 3's like he did tonight. With the Bonnie bigs in foul trouble in the first half he should have been feasting down on the box. Too damn much floating around the perimeter.

81 - 100 of 116 Posts