Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
I’m actually going to go to a few games this year. We’re probably a couple years away but I like the coach for a change. The thing is that we know what can happen here when we don’t have amateur hour going on. A competitive team will draw a crowd here (not the case everywhere) and that will build recruiting momentum. It’s not unreasonable to think we could be in the mix for a bid in 2-3 years.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
At the ticket event I watched the scrimmage and thought the team looked better than any going back a few years. There seems to be more athleticism and some impressive shooting. I talked to a couple of freshmen players and they were very excited.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Tough loss to Loyola. Crymble and a line up of sophomores and freshmen held their own despite a ton of unforced errors.
They will be better this season but improvement may be on the horizon with all these young players.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tough loss to Loyola. Crymble and a line up of sophomores and freshmen held their own despite a ton of unforced errors.
They will be better this season but improvement may be on the horizon with all these young players.
Watched the Loyola replay on ESPN+. Two brutal calls on Crymble in the final minute really hurt, though better execution on a lob pass with 3 seconds left could have provided a win.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts