Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright kids...now that was a damn good game. Florida playin a little dirty at times...pissin off our players. Corey Smith played a great game after that foul by walsh, and Freije was back on top of his game with over 20 points. My voice is gone now from all the screaming.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was indeed a great win for us. The dores are homecourt players for sure...i think they need that huge home crowd support...they don't do too well without it. Memorial Gym was going crazy tonight, it was amazing to experience.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yes, I hope this keeps the crowds a coming. Recently, VU had been losing the Memorial atmosphere. Now it's coming back, and in full force. Last season, it seemed like there were way more UF fans than had been ever when they came in. This year...I would say there was a few female Florida stands in the crowd and that was about it. I wonder why they were there?

Anyways, it was great to see Memorial back to the way it used to be..and the place wasn't just full..the crowd was totally alive, very loud, and would not give up their intensity as nor did the players.

I'm sure Blue Mist will still show well at Memorial this year..but I really have a feeling, if VU can fully get back some of their early momentum...and take care of buisness against Arkansas and a much improved South Carolina team...then the ratio might be well more balanced this year when the Wildcats come to town...and truthfully...that's how it should be.

Every VU/KY game at Memorial should be loud, rockus, and like a war. That's how it used to be..and I hope that's how it will be on Jan. 31st.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
^^ nah, it's actually updated.

i'm 16.

i got a girlfriend anyways.

PS: you ain't too old, i'm just too young.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
"welcome to the BBB.net dating hotline, deposit 5 cents please" ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well it all started when i was little...i was double-promoted...i didn't go to first grade. then, when i was in high school, i took a lot of ap classes and graduated with 36 college credits. and here i am now, my second year of college but a junior and graduating in may of 05. wow, that all just sounded really snotty! :no: i'm really sorry, didn't mean for it to come out quite like that but just answering the question...please forgive me! :angel:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by <b>vandychic</b>!
well it all started when i was little...i was double-promoted...i didn't go to first grade. then, when i was in high school, i took a lot of ap classes and graduated with 36 college credits. and here i am now, my second year of college but a junior and graduating in may of 05. wow, that all just sounded really snotty! :no: i'm really sorry, didn't mean for it to come out quite like that but just answering the question...please forgive me! :angel:

don't be sorry, you should be proud of your self, 36 college credits!! wow!! my overall GPA is an 86.3, i ain't all that smart, i could be alot smarter, but it's like i don't really care. i should care, just don't :( .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.