Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
Deadly might sum it up - wouldn't want to be any other Atlantic team in a couple of years....not that I would anyway...

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
And to top it off, people are so quick to forget about RJ.

-Petey

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Krstic and Carter together should make us an excellent half court offensive team. The do-it-all scorer/distributer and the low post man who can sink a jumper on the pick and roll. Its a deadly combo. The quicker Krstic becomes an every night top flight contributor the sooner we become legit again. Add RJ and Kidd into the mix and (hopefully) a rebounding running defending PF (or some combination of those things) and we should be a very dangerous and versatile team. And versatility is key. Its what we haven't had in the Kidd era thus far.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
good news is we have our core basically locked up for about 3 more years (VC's contract is up at that time I believe). Krstic is a rook so his deal actually just started instead of 2 yrs ago...correct?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Mogriffjr said:
good news is we have our core basically locked up for about 3 more years (VC's contract is up at that time I believe). Krstic is a rook so his deal actually just started instead of 2 yrs ago...correct?
Yes, oddly drafted before Zoran, Zoran will be a FA before Krstic.

-Petey

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm happy with our current lineup, they all seem to be team players and seem to get along. Rj, VC, and Kristic are a great combo, with a happy and healthly kidd in there we should definately do decent.

hell Im happy as long as we beat the knicks/celtics over the next few years.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
im excited about the defense of krsitc as well. he is going to be a nice shot blocker leading to rj/vc slams via kidd on the break. its just very exciting to be a nets fan now, our future looks solid as long as we stay healthy

Reactions: Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
NetsanityJoe said:
im excited about the defense of krsitc as well. he is going to be a nice shot blocker leading to rj/vc slams via kidd on the break. its just very exciting to be a nets fan now, our future looks solid as long as we stay healthy
His blocks are down in the past few games... is Frank trying to keep him out of foul trouble?

-Petey

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Petey said:
His blocks are down in the past few games... is Frank trying to keep him out of foul trouble?

-Petey
Yeah, it seems like they've told him to keep his arms straight up instead of always going for the block.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
o ya theroc5 is in the building lol but yes with our big 3 plus a 2nd yr kristic were gonna have a nice team just focus on a powerforward and its gonna b good

Reactions: Petey

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
DeezNets said:
Arent you a Spurs fan?
LOL i like the nets alot but i kinda have three teams in order
1.spurs
2.rockets
3.nets

i love the nets still but just not quite as much as the spurs but u no i kan love 3 teams and nets i want representen the east

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
I prefer think about the big 4 Kidd Vince RJ and Nenad and of course our early pick this Year

1 - 17 of 17 Posts