Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
More vids? Thanks alot, sure the guys overseas love this stuff like we loved the Krstic clips.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Nets1524512 said:
LOL...no problem Petey
No, really, I'm not joking. There was some poster who came to the Nets board here and shared 11 Krstic videos with us, they were about 30 seconds each... but imagine, we never saw him like some teams fans watch college ball, and they guys is in a none US-televised league... it rocked.

And at worst, you make Vinsane happy. LOL

-Petey

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Petey said:
No, really, I'm not joking. There was some poster who came to the Nets board here and shared 11 Krstic videos with us, they were about 30 seconds each... but imagine, we never saw him like some teams fans watch college ball, and they guys is in a none US-televised league... it rocked.

And at worst, you make Vinsane happy. LOL

-Petey
I know exactly what you mean...I just thought about the times where I was wondering what Krstic looked like...how he played..what skills he had etc..It was great to see those videos posted during the summer.

BTW- did you ever see that RJ/Vince Commercial before? I think its crazy that we have them both now!

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Nets1524512 said:
This one is as ironic as can be...RJ and VC did a Nike Commercial together and I took the time to upload it for you guys to check out...who ever knew they would be teammates?

Stuff like this gets me incredibly psyched for RJ to come back..

Here is the link

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BAXALBPIYVZV3F8E6PHUUHEP8
That's awesome. I've been looking for that one for awhile.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Petey said:
More vids? Thanks alot, sure the guys overseas love this stuff like we loved the Krstic clips.

-Petey
Nenad clips? where?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Nets1524512 said:
BTW- did you ever see that RJ/Vince Commercial before? I think its crazy that we have them both now!
Yes, seen it on TV, it was wicked at the time, and it's more badass now!

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
X-JAY said:
Nenad clips? where?
Most likely gone now, it was before you joined. We had someone that would post video clips and give us tons of updated on Krstic and Zoran.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
thx for the vid. i saw that 2nd one. that first one i really didnt feel the music that much but i guess he liked it bc of the words in the song.

anyone have the clip of veal last game driving to the basket and throwing it down?? that would be hot to see

i need to stock up on these vids bc they are the only thing that are going to keep me sane in the offseason

1 - 12 of 12 Posts