Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
NetIncome said:
perhaps it is time to consider trading carter while his value is through the roof before he reverts to his ways at the end of his time in toronto. A "back strain" (???) should not keep him out until wednesday. I will be extremely suprised if it will. I know i dont know the full extent of the problem, but i mean come on, ive seen him play through much worse at the end of last season with the nets while "motiviated" (key word).

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mjm1 said:
perhaps it is time to consider trading carter while his value is through the roof before he reverts to his ways at the end of his time in toronto. A "back strain" (???) should not keep him out until wednesday. I will be extremely suprised if it will. I know i dont know the full extent of the problem, but i mean come on, ive seen him play through much worse at the end of last season with the nets while "motiviated" (key word).
Oh come on...how many panic posts can this board stand? Carter has not missed a game with the Nets. It's the same thing with Kidd. He has played in 75 straight games, the most since 2002.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
mjm1 said:
Ah, the best time would be when he's healthy and hot.

-Petey

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
NetIncome said:
Oh come on...how many panic posts can this board stand? Carter has not missed a game with the Nets. It's the same thing with Kidd. He has played in 75 straight games, the most since 2002.
yes, i know this. I didnt mean for it to come off as a panic post but more as just my :twocents:. If thorn is indeed considering going after kg, he should do so before next season.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Petey said:
Ah, the best time would be when he's healthy and hot.

-Petey
he will need to be showcased more. As it stands now, Jefferson is playing better and has caught the Timberwolves interests more than VC, this is not good for Thorn I believe, has no intentions of trading rj at this point of his career.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
mjm1 said:

thats absurd, and for the record....Vince Carter (150 games played) has played more games in the past two years than Tracy McGrady (145), Dwyane Wade (138), Ray Allen (134) and Kobe Bryant (131).

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Nets1524512 said:
thats absurd, and for the record....Vince Carter (150 games played) has played more games in the past two years than Tracy McGrady (145), Dwyane Wade (138), Ray Allen (134) and Kobe Bryant (131).
it is my opinion, i just would rather he be traded than richard jefferson. it is in no way absurd, but more of an observation.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
mjm1 said:
Spoken by someone who has apparently never experienced back pain.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Dumpy said:
Spoken by someone who has apparently never experienced back pain.
i have, recently in a football accident. anyway, i said i do not know the full extent of his injury and maybe he really is in alot of pain. this is all JUST SPECULATION. lol, so get of my back, no pun intended.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
jarkid said:
if we don't have Collins against Kings, SAR will kill us...Bad..
He'll be playing his best thats for sure, Collins or no Collins and contrary to the opinions on here, Collins has never been a shut down defender

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
mjm1 said:

A "back strain" (???) should not keep him out until wednesday.
Are you serious? Back problems are one of the most serious injuries, i heared this coach saying that back problems could make you sit for the season? look t-mac tried to rsuh it, he didn't play against detroit. I want him to play on wednesday, but if there's a chance of the swelling to come back and getting worse, i'de rather him taking the time needed to make it heal. But i am certainly not questioning vince is toughness with the nets, since last year, he came back to every game with every injurie he had, he tried to yesterday, he just couldn't go. The fact that he tried to come back to the game, shows me a lot , especialy from his days to TO. And for the trade, we haven't realy seen anything from vince yet, he hasn't been vince that we know, when he comes backx healthy, i expect Frank to fu'''in give him the ball on every possesion and let him do the scoring. If he gets back to vince's last year, his trade value wil be extremely high, and hopefully him , illic, kristic, and 1st rounder would be enough to bring you guys KG.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts