Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Vince Carter

Vince could easily be MVP if he tried, I think he could beat PP talent wise, but not work ethic wise, PP got stabbed almost died and he is an all-star, thats crazy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
im a rators fan but PP. Dont matter if u like vc more. I do, but PP is better at the moment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
PP

Obviously PP at this point...the man is much craftier than Vince...great one on one player

·
Registered
15 Posts
You're asking the wrong forum. This is the Raptors forum, so you are most likely going to get bias responses (well, except the above posts). Try the NBA forum for responses from other teams fans.

I'd go with Pierce. He's a clutch player. He has some serious game, and he's got the D.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would pick Carter due to the fact that Pierce is the kind of player who makes his teammates better and is a true team player. As to the one-on-one aspect, Carter likes to do mostly scoring on the floor and he tries to do a lot of things by himself when he is playing. Carter is just a pure scoring machine while lacking an
all-around game, and that is the reason he would beat Pierce, a team-oriented player, one-on-one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts