Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
201 - 220 of 332 Posts

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
Coach won't listen to my rotation advice but after watching the scrimmage and exhibition I think Tsohonis at point over Nunn and Banks at the 2 is the best guard combo.

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
On this day in 2013 the VCU Rams made their Atlantic 10 debut with a victory over Dayton. Treveon Graham dropped 24 points in a 12 point win. VCU is 124-54 (.695) against A10 opponents (including A10 Tourney games) since joining the conference in 2012-13. Most wins in the A10.

Reactions: Goop

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
I believe that was the last game with the Peppas in their old section. Afterwards, Dayton complained and the band switched sides.
Yep. Archie did not like the band drowning him out. By the way, I was thinking about this.... VCU has done all of this winning even with three coaching changes and the loss of incoming players due to those coaching changes.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
7,395 Posts
Yep. Archie did not like the band drowning him out. By the way, I was thinking about this.... VCU has done all of this winning even with three coaching changes and the loss of incoming players due to those coaching changes.
The true source of the band’s move was a clandestine call from Jughead.

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
The true source of the band’s move was a clandestine call from Jughead.
Was it Phil? I thought so too. Archie did not like it and VCU played St Joe's not long after the UD game. I remember before the Hawks game the band was moved to the other side. They still get to use that damn drum during game play at Hagan though.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
7,395 Posts
Was it Phil? I thought so too. Archie did not like it and VCU played St Joe's not long after the UD game. I remember before the Hawks game the band was moved to the other side. They still get to use that damn drum during game play at Hagan though.
I have no clue. It was just my weak attempt at an Archie/Jughead joke.

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
I have no clue. It was just my weak attempt at an Archie/Jughead joke.
Ah, I am pretty sure it was that initial UD game that got the Peppas moved away from the opposing team's bench. Funny that I thought of Coach Phil when you said Jughead. Ha!

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
It’s not a good looking shot, but I don’t care about that since it’s been going in a lot more. Tsohonis is another one who’s shot has improved since Ace had been back. I’m sure part of that is him recover from his injury, but he’s getting open in the right spots and his teammates have been finding him.

201 - 220 of 332 Posts