Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok, maybe that's a little too strong of a statement.

But I really liked his agressivness, driving the lane and running the break.

BTW, did anyone notice that Veal was introduced as a Guard?

Reactions: BizzyRipsta

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
They're getting way too cavalier about what position players are playing... Annoying, really. He did play well though, a nice forward-type game.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Talent wise no. When I opened this thread, I thought you meant he was going to leave as a FA, which he could for a team looking to give him more time.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I definitely hope he doesn't leave.

It really wasn't until this year that I started being a fan. His first couple of years, people cheered for him and I wondered why.

Now, he's showing us something. Really, it started with those three's he hit in Detroit last year...

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
I'm a big Veal fan, and I hope the Nets hand on to him (I think they will, too (he seems to like them, and they seem to like him)). The best thing about him is his aggressiveness. That's a perfect compliment to Kidd, who's always looking to attack. The more aggressive players we get, the better.

·
Premium Member
7,239 Posts
Veal= a hungry, poor, homeless man's Larry Bird.

Reactions: SeaNet

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
i like that veal dunks the ball and doesnt do a weak layup all the time in traffic like twin. i know twin doesnt have great hops, but when you under the basket just jump and jam the freakin ball. gets so annoying when twin gets shots blocks bc hes affraid to dunk....back to veal. yeah veal rocks, he needs to be back next year. i love his passing and he doesnt have an ego. he is really the only one who brings energy and plays with emotion. not to mention veal has no ego and is a true team player. love what he brings, he tries his hardest every night and if he is struggling on the offensive end he contines to play hard and still plays defense unlike other players in the league.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
you have got to be kiddin me first u say kristic is better than k-mart and then you say veal is the next k-mart please be serious

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Vinsane said:
you have got to be kiddin me first u say kristic is better than k-mart and then you say veal is the next k-mart please be serious
You should read more than the topic, but what he put in the post...

-Petey

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Petey said:
You should read more than the topic, but what he put in the post...

-Petey

Thanx for coming to my defense... :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
SeaNet said:
I'm a big Veal fan, and I hope the Nets hand on to him (I think they will, too (he seems to like them, and they seem to like him)). The best thing about him is his aggressiveness. That's a perfect compliment to Kidd, who's always looking to attack. The more aggressive players we get, the better.
veal plays nets basketball.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts