Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge game. See how the team bounces back after Rider debacle. Tough road test against a very good Yale team. Expect this one to be close as our games with Yale typically come down to a possession or two.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Game is actually on Sunday 12/1.

Yes, should be a close one. Based on the Sagarin ratings, Yale is a 5 point favorite with home court.

·
Registered
605 Posts
My guess is that this will be very close to even when the line gets released. Vermont has a great opportunity here for what should be a Top 100 win on the road. I like Vermont here by 5, but not if they shoot under 30% again from 3, or maybe more importantly, Anthony shoots to high of a volume of 3’s. We need him to also get in the paint and draw fouls.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks like Benny is out again tomorrow. Hopefully we see lots of RD drives to the rim, that’s when he seems to be most successful.
Bummer. If he’s out tomorrow, seems likely we won’t see him Tuesday either. Hopefully have him for the 4-game home stand over December.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do not know why. but I think (hope) the cats will win by 7 to 10 points, as I feel they have something to prove

·
Registered
187 Posts
I’m looking for good ball movement today and no settling for bad shots late in the shot clock. It would be nice to see Giddings get a couple buckets/dunks and keep out of foul trouble. Steph found his scoring in the last couple games, hopefully he stays confident. This should be a good close game unless one team catches fire. Good test on the road.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Down 10-0, Vermont comeback! Now down 19-8. Hmmm.
No, wait: 21-8! I'm not sure if this is trending in the right direction yet.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts