Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge game. See how the team bounces back after Rider debacle. Tough road test against a very good Yale team. Expect this one to be close as our games with Yale typically come down to a possession or two.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Game is actually on Sunday 12/1.

Yes, should be a close one. Based on the Sagarin ratings, Yale is a 5 point favorite with home court.

·
Registered
599 Posts
My guess is that this will be very close to even when the line gets released. Vermont has a great opportunity here for what should be a Top 100 win on the road. I like Vermont here by 5, but not if they shoot under 30% again from 3, or maybe more importantly, Anthony shoots to high of a volume of 3’s. We need him to also get in the paint and draw fouls.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do not know why. but I think (hope) the cats will win by 7 to 10 points, as I feel they have something to prove

·
Registered
162 Posts
I’m looking for good ball movement today and no settling for bad shots late in the shot clock. It would be nice to see Giddings get a couple buckets/dunks and keep out of foul trouble. Steph found his scoring in the last couple games, hopefully he stays confident. This should be a good close game unless one team catches fire. Good test on the road.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Down 10-0, Vermont comeback! Now down 19-8. Hmmm.
No, wait: 21-8! I'm not sure if this is trending in the right direction yet.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts