Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got this news off from the UVM website a few minutes ago, and incase some of you don't go their often i thought i put it on here. Basically Channel 3 here in Vermont has been given the permisson from the network and NCAA to air the game this Sunday at midnight, i'm not sure exactly how many people are going to watch it on a Sunday night but it is a good chance to tape it if you haven't already, so you have this great game to look back on forever. i know i'm going to tape it.. here the whole article

The Vermont Catamounts stunning 60-57 win over Syracuse last Friday in the first round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship will be rebroadcast on WCAX TV, Channel 3 in Burlington this Sunday evening, March 27th at midnight. WCAX, Vermont's CBS affiliate, received permission from the network and the NCAA to air the game. Please be aware that the start of the telecast could be delayed by the live NCAA coverage of the regional finals earlier on Sunday. When setting VCRs or DVRs to record the game, please allow a larger window in case the start time is delayed. The game will be rebroadcast in its entirety with Gus Johnson and Len Elmore on the call. It will follow the WCAX 11:00pm news and an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts