Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
02/18/21 - ESPNU @ 7pm
02/19/21 - ESPN3 @ 5pm

Both teams 9-3 and this series will conclude their regular seasons. Fighting for 1 seed and home court advantage.

UMBC has closed their campus today and even remote classes have been cancelled. I hope this does not affect the game.

·
Registered
53 Posts
02/18/21 - ESPNU @ 7pm
02/19/21 - ESPN3 @ 5pm

Both teams 9-3 and this series will conclude their regular seasons. Fighting for 1 seed and home court advantage.

UMBC has closed their campus today and even remote classes have been cancelled. I hope this does not affect the game.
I would be a little concerned that tonight's game will be played. If they closed the entire campus can't imagine they would allow people to come and work a basketball game.

·
Registered
689 Posts
So stoked we get Thursday/weeknight basketball again!!!

This is going to be a fun one. UMBC and UVM are in a league of their own (again) this year as expected. If Horvath and the retrievers' wings get hot from the outside we could be in for an ugly 40 minutes. I still think UVM can pull off the sweep. Hoping Shungu is able to find his rhythm on both ends of the court. He and Stef struggled a bit with the stop-and-go seasonality.

Another question; will UMBC be the only school in the conference with bigs who are able to contain Ryan Davis?

·
Premium Member
33,465 Posts
UVM/UMBC, first place on line, February ESPNU game. Feels like things are somewhat normal, if only for a day.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,987 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,987 Posts
1 - 20 of 209 Posts