Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we suck, wutz goin on, pierce n walker sux, baker needs 2 do moreand stop standing around use his huge body, delk n williams, 2 thumbs up, doing great, toine n PP get ure $hyt 2 gether quik FOR MY SAKE AND ALL MY FELLOW DIE HARD FANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
we need walker to start yelling at pierce like he did in the playoffs last night was horrible i wanted to shoot somebody but they should be able to bounce back, look at it this way they have the same record as the lakers:D

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Yeah but the Lakers are hurt so itll get better.

Your squad is at full strength. And hasnt even played the hard teams yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea and our stars havent done no masking yet, and baker will b ok eventuall, and wait 4 kedrick brown, he is awesome when he gets bak u will see, pierce n walker will catch fire, yes walker needs 2 yell at everyone n get them going, and y do they have sundov on the team, hes a waste

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
That huge lost to the Wiz last night should be a wake-up call for the C's. It's early and it's up to Truth & Toine to get it going. The rest of the team will only thrive off of their energy and style of play. Their D has to really get it together here, that was part of their big success last season - Defense!!!. What's up with Vin though??? No more excuses, they need him as well, he needs to step up & play big for the team.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b><<<D>>></b>!
That huge lost to the Wiz last night should be a wake-up call for the C's. It's early and it's up to Truth & Toine to get it going. The rest of the team will only thrive off of their energy and style of play. Their D has to really get it together here, that was part of their big success last season - Defense!!!. What's up with Vin though??? No more excuses, they need him as well, he needs to step up & play big for the team.
I hope you are right, I think that the team is playing great, its just Pierce and Walker who are messing things up they had 24 points combined in the last game and shoot like 7-40 :confused: if they would pass the ball half of the time then we would have seen something.

I don't think Vin is playing bad, he is adjusting very well, I want him to get more touches on offense tough.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
i know you won't like this aquiatus but one of our biggest problems has been shammond williams he is really struggling he can't hit an open three:dead:

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>celticsrule0873</b>!
i know you won't like this aquiatus but one of our biggest problems has been shammond williams he is really struggling he can't hit an open three:dead:
You are right he is not palying like he did the first 5 games in the preseason, maybe he is taking time to adjust? Bruno isn't playing good either, he played great in the Preseason but then the last 3-4 games he just rode the bench and has a bad time getting into reithem (sp?). Shammy is a very good PG, but has been playing really bad. But then again so have Walker and Pierce, I blame both losses on them.:D

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Well, Pierce should be back to his old self now... He's gotta be more consistent, though. When he's cold, he's a pain to watch. Remember in the playoffs in the series against the nets? When he couldn't even make free throws? I was so mad at him. I wanted to yell "go home and practice your free throws man!" And he continued his bad shooting until the end, and carried it 2 games into the season. -_- Does he even practice anymore?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts