Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Do we have a similar thread for TV?

I have the PDF form the league site, but not only is it not up to date, it is also tough to navigate because it is sorted by TV station and not by date. I want to see what's on TV tomorrow and not comb through a document with a not overly useful sort.

Also, as I said it is not up to date as it did not list any of Fordham's games on YES. Tomorrow's game vs. La Salle being the last of the 4 that got added to YES after the season started.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/atl10/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/112MBBTV.pdf
Added link to the complete schedule by date w/TV coverage (if any):
A10 schedule w/TV (Atlantic10.com)

Saturday, February 25
La Salle at Fordham* 1:00 pm
Saint Louis at Rhode Island* 2:00 pm CBS Sports Network – Regional
Duquesne at George Washington* 2:00 pm
Massachusetts at Dayton* 6:00 pm CBS Sports Network
St. Bonaventure at Charlotte* 7:00 pm
Temple at Saint Joseph’s* 7:00 pm ESPNU
Richmond at Xavier* 8:00 pm ESPN2/ESPN3

It seems the A10 hasn't added the YES games to the schedule.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Does URI not do video feeds of their games? I see it is on Cox so am surprised some service is not picking up.

Dunga, thanks for adding that TV schedule by date. Much better than the one I had!

·
Resident Arachnid of the MPT
21,701 Posts
Dunga,

Any chance you could find a link for the Richmond @ William & Mary football game?

FirstRow didn't list it.

Richmond has to win to have a chance of going to the FCS playoffs.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
The board is undoing my edits, reverting back to the previous day's links, as was the case last year in the Lock of the Day contest. Links were all updated last night for today (big day).

I'll try to stay on top of it ...

81 - 100 of 115 Posts